Multiple studies have shown eating actual food is a better way for the body to intake protein over protein shakes, not to mention protein supplements aren’t miracle products which increase muscle size after an "intense workout". In fact, many novice weightlifters ignorantly overcompensate with protein shakes. Eat a 1 cup serving of cottage cheese. It has 28g protein.
- How many times can u fill fake nails before getting a new set?
- Will destroy all humans 3 be available for ps2?
- Does juggling prevent Alzheimer?
- Is it true that you're taller when you wake up than when you go to bed?
- Is vampirates gonna be made into a movie?
- Is there protein in a egg?
- Can you teach me to be a ladies man?
- Do you prefer fuller sized woman
- Who sang the duet say good bye?
- How do I get my light brown, wavy hair to be lighter in color?
- What is the AM radio station in alabama that talks about conspiracies, ufos, etc?
- What are the religious beliefs of Disturbed's lead singer, David Draiman?