Multiple studies have shown eating actual food is a better way for the body to intake protein over protein shakes, not to mention protein supplements aren’t miracle products which increase muscle size after an "intense workout". In fact, many novice weightlifters ignorantly overcompensate with protein shakes. Eat a 1 cup serving of cottage cheese. It has 28g protein.
- What are three synonyms for perjury?
- Does the Samsung captivate use WiFi instead of 3g when available?
- How many goals did Vanek score in 2010
- Do Military bases have grade schools and high schools on base?
- What is the average lifespan of a scorpion
- If you ironed a piece of paper would it burn?
- How does the whole poem by Dr. Seuss one Fish 2 Fish go from the book?
- What are the dominant religions in pennsylvania?
- Where do you buy Bala Sharks?
- To whom I woke up and found dark spots on the back bottom part of my hand. What could it be?
- How long can you live without oxygen circulating to your organs?
- Where is the living water scripture in the bible