Multiple studies have shown eating actual food is a better way for the body to intake protein over protein shakes, not to mention protein supplements aren’t miracle products which increase muscle size after an "intense workout". In fact, many novice weightlifters ignorantly overcompensate with protein shakes. Eat a 1 cup serving of cottage cheese. It has 28g protein.
- What are the best places to party during spring break?
- What is the new work rejection hot line?
- Can you send me odd facts about green eyes
- What is the condition called where people get depressed from no sunlight in winter?
- How long is the drive from Indian to Montana
- what does the name Kirsta mean
- what role did Jesse Williams play in grey's anatomy
- What r some dragonvale cheats
- Does music makes me loose control swear?
- Who knows that Dan killed Keith on One Tree Hill?
- What does armadillo tongues mean?
- Why is the top of a school bus white and not yellow like the rest of it?