Jesus was the one that said seventy times seven was forgiveness. Matthew 18:21-22: Jesus said to him ‘I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.’"
- When I swallowed a piece of gum and its stuck in my throat what do i do It hurts so bad this sucks!
- Is Elmer's Glue heat resistant?
- What is the Candle Light Bar number in Seattle?
- Where can I buy 1000 dollars in bouncy balls?
- What temperature is warm for milk?
- How many weaknesses does electric type have in Pokemon?
- What is learned behavior for a plant
- Does smoking cinnamon have known side effects?
- How do you spell Abominle snow man
- How hot is the earths plastic mantle in degrees celsius
- Which celebrities have alopeacia?
- Can you Send me the lyrics for the song bad news by orianthi?