Jesus was the one that said seventy times seven was forgiveness. Matthew 18:21-22: Jesus said to him ‘I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.’"
- Did Delonte West leave Cleveland?
- What is a possible's bag
- Does any celebrity share the birthday november 6?
- What does the yoga saying "namas day" mean?
- Where does Laura Lessing live?
- Who sings to the Big Apple Adventure song I Wanna Love You More?
- What brand of cigarettes does Danny Worsnop smoke?
- Why doesn't anyone like the name laboya for a baby boys name?
- Can you send me a pic of the coolest shoes for boys?
- Wat are the chances if she's not ovulating? .:.:all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in ur perfect eyes they're all I can see:.:.
- Who sings the r&b song "under"?
- what about the draft horse?