One estimate is that a 1cm hailstone falls at 9 m/s, and an 8cm stone, weighing .7kg falls at 48 m/s (171 km/h). !
- What is Tom Sawyer's real name?
- What are some movies created by the company THX?
- Can virgins get vaginosis?
- where can I buy vuvuzelas in the Cincinnati area
- What is better for you soda or poweraid?
- Are the Eragon books any good?
- If pump 1 can fill a pool in 8 hours and pump 2 can fill a pool in 5 hours, how long will it take for them to fill the pool if working together?
- How long does it take to get from St. Louis, Missouri to Phoenix, Arizona by plane?
- What is the zip code and area code for Chicago?
- What are some airports in southern California?
- What is a synonym for coerce that starts with a u?
- Can you please give me the full lyrics to All The Small Things full version