One estimate is that a 1cm hailstone falls at 9 m/s, and an 8cm stone, weighing .7kg falls at 48 m/s (171 km/h). !
- in gold what is the karrote scale
- How many DJ mixed tapes are there?
- Is there going to be a robin appearance in future batman movies?
- Is laying down considered doing something?
- What do I need to know about Hinduism?
- Do Lillie and Jessi make a good couple?
- Is it possible to make a new country?
- Do you know the itunes support line
- what are the lyrics for Ain't too Proud to Beg? MORE
- What is the exit number for Sandy, Utah?
- Are sagitarius and pisces supposed to be good matches?
- What does a cyst seen in the left thyroid mean?