There is a good chance that your cat has developed arthritis. Older animals frequently develop arthritis in the highly mobile joints of their limbs. It might be causing pain in the joints as your cat gets in position to urinate.
- Can a dog eat two times a day or just one?
- Where can I find a big penthouse in Waikiki?
- what does distilled beverages mean?
- what do I do if I am jealous at him and sometimes im a little depressed. What do i do? !
- What is a good red wine to drink with crab
- What does it mean when a guy tells a girl 'you wouldn't want me to sweep you of your feet'?
- Do they make juice for dogs?
- If you don't have hamster food what is the next best thing to feed them?
- Do you have to have your iPhone jail broken to use it on T-Mobile?
- Can you feel your cervix starting to stretch at all towards the end of your pregnancy and if so, what does it feel like?
- What are some ways to stop missing some one?
- How can a 135 lb women lose 1000 calories in an hour?