We can’t observe black holes directly, but we do see their effect on surrounding material – gas and dust which lets out its last gasp before being sucked into the black hole or flung away in a jet. Black holes, therefore, are some of the brightest objects around.
- What does thessalonians 5:2-4 (NIV) say?
- What animal has the most babies in a life span?
- How can you start a car if it is overheated?
- What is a 5 letter word for hair and fibers evidence?
- Whose life is 'The Mummy' based upon
- What does Hammurabi's Code reveal about Babylonian society and why was it important?
- how many people a day would you say use?
- Who is Gregory Tomlan from California?
- Was Abraham Lincoln born in Bostic, North Carolina?
- What is the definition in history for sunbelt?
- What actor played the Penguin in the second Batman movie?
- What is the composure and use it in a sentence?