Two exhaustible natural resources are coal and oil. Only so much of these exists on earth, and when we use it up, creating more artificially would take more energy than it would output.
- How many people were born on december 30th?
- What are the cultural values of ali baba and the forty thieves?
- What does mi amor es sam mean?
- How can I get a Steelers football team to sign a football for my mom's birthday for free?
- how many people tried out for professor dumbeldores role in harry potter
- Who is Nikki Jane King from Mechanicstown, Ohio?
- Why do peoples faces randomly get hot during the day?
- Where can I buy a sun lamp bulb?
- What is 30 * 15 / 2 + 430 - 14*2?
- How many former slaves died in the decade after the Civil War?
- If i jump onto a tall building and there is no door to get in the building, how do i get down ?
- What song starts with the lyrics, i had to go but I want you to know someday i'll be back for you?