Corrosion and oxidation are synonyms for the word rust. Decay and blight are also synonyms. !
Synonyms for rust include: decay, decline, degenerate, deteriorate, oxidize, stale, tarnish, wither, blight, corruption, decay, decomposition, dilapidation, mold, oxidation, rot, wear.
- Whats a keyboard synthesizer?
- what size engine did the 99 dodge ram 1500 come with ?
- how do you get to I94 from I96
- How do you change the party characters 'clothes in Persona 3?
- If I claim myself for tax purposes, do I still have to put my parents income on a FASFA form?
- What is the Divinyls greatest single?
- How do you say "me and you forever" in latin?
- How do you get free ringtones for at&t without downloading it?
- How many hot dogs does America consume in a year
- What is season 3 episode 7 about in the secret life of the american teenager?
- What do you call a 2nd degree Black Belt in Kenpo Karate?
- What are the three sugars found in disaccharides?