Corrosion and oxidation are synonyms for the word rust. Decay and blight are also synonyms. !
Synonyms for rust include: decay, decline, degenerate, deteriorate, oxidize, stale, tarnish, wither, blight, corruption, decay, decomposition, dilapidation, mold, oxidation, rot, wear.
- Do girls ever puke when miscarriage?
- What is the half burnt man in Batman?
- What are the Lv Song lyrics?
- Who has Cisco Adler dated?
- How many pounds is 112 grams?
- How far is Hershey, PA from Gettysburg, PA?
- Does Clean and Clear 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser work well for oily skin?
- Can someone with their drivers permit drive with someone under the age of 21 in pennsylvania.
- Is it true that the last 10 percent of what you drink is spit?
- What is the natural predator of a tiger?
- Who found Susie's elbow in "The Lovely Bones"?
- What are the two most famous songs by the Band Wings?