Viviparous is defined as giving birth to living offspring that develop within the mother’s body. Most mammals and some other animals are viviparous.
- Why is operation overlord known as "d-day"?
- How many people voted out of 50 registered voters in the last election
- How many streets called oak lane are there in the world?
- What is the reference angle for 320 degees?
- What is Turkey from Hetalia's name?
- When cooking lobster does their blood turn red?
- What happens if you are in water for more than 108 hours?
- How do you say you always fall asleep on me in spanish?
- What does 'Je t'aime plus que la vie elle-meme' mean?
- What is 'Why you say my name so much' from?
- What are some store bought gifts for my mom?
- Do they have a WalMart in Iraq?