Viviparous is defined as giving birth to living offspring that develop within the mother’s body. Most mammals and some other animals are viviparous.
- Where was director Robert Rodriguez born?
- No way! Thats awesome! Do u like guitars?
- How far is claremore oklahoma from oologah oklahoma?
- Who is the most paid rap artist in the U.S.A?
- What is it called when you get three home runs in a row
- What about for the upper lip?
- If a friend on Facebook tags you in a picture, could you tag a friend of yours that's not friends with the person who tagged you?
- Who is Kim Lyons?
- When did the Renaissance make its way to England?
- What dose itmean when you havnt had a period in 9mos?
- How old was Kenneth Branagh when he played Hamlet in Hamlet?
- Why do people say what's up instead of what are you doing?