Expiate means to atone for; make amends or reparation for: to expiate one’s crimes. !
- How would you make a poem using the words denotation connotation literal meaning figurative meaning meter and rhyme?
- What is 350 Canadian converted to US Dollars?
- what non alcoholic drink mixes best with coconut rum?
- What was the term for FDR's program to help get the country out of the great depression?
- Does Mac makeup have whale sperm in it?
- What is the percent of people that are vegan in the world?
- What products are in high demand in the us?
- What are the waves called when canoeing?
- What are Naked world records
- What is the best way to get baby blood out of a suede jacket?
- Who was bert corona?
- If the f of x = 4 - x squared and the g of x = the absolute value of 2x-7, what is the f of g or x and the g of f of x?