Driving with dead cylinders will cause you to have dead weight on your crankshaft and cause you’re engine to work more even though it doesn’t need to. Therefore, it is bad for the engine. Thanks for the question. for now.
- Is bacteria an R-strategist or a K-strategist?
- Have you ever read the book Twilight. Its amazing!
- Who are Donna Tubbs' kids names From the Cleveland show cartoon?
- who owns the Disney empire?
- What it is called when you die and you stuck between earth and heaven?
- Who and when discovered duct tape?
- Can you still have a military career if you are caught stealing as a teenager?
- What does urban legend say about gabriella?
- What percent of households have only one parent who works in the United States?
- How far is Attica, Indiana from Brazil, Indiana?
- How many babys are born when someone dies in the world?
- How fast do grizzly bears go?