In Spanish, the word "ajar" is a verb meaning "muss" or "rumple". Keep on -ing!
- What is the blood in WWE real?
- Do you need to grease the pan for banana bread ?
- what are some Black and White themed party sandwiches?
- What is the brand of organic vodka
- How fast does a 1999 Honda Civic V-tech go?
- What is a Disney character who is name starts with v, w and x.
- Is there a souplantation in waikiki, HI?
- Is T.I. still in jail as of May 2010?
- Can you get a phone signal in the Grand Canyon?
- What did Papus of Alexandria invent?
- Can you sell tamed horses in Red Dead Redemtion? If so, where?
- What is the best college for carpentry or construction labor?