In Spanish, the word "ajar" is a verb meaning "muss" or "rumple". Keep on -ing!
- Why is my 'recent answers' box always blank when I ask a question?
- Can a sinus arithmia be deadly?
- Why did antony and brutus go to war?
- eliminated american idol 4/28
- When did ezra pound write in a station of the metro?
- What was China's reaction to the Mongol Conquest
- Are there moose in the State of Georgia?
- Is sleeptexting just as normal as sleepwalking?
- Why are women only attracted to a mans wealth
- What are the states and capitols after Nevada in alphabetical order?
- Is the DNA triplet code were ATG-CGT, the TRNA anticodons would be:?
- If the doctor told me i tilted my knee cap, what does this mean?