Mar 18, 2009 … Keeping food warm is not enough. Harmful bacteria can multiply between 40° and 140°F. Set oven temperature high enough to keep the hot food at 140°F or above. Check internal temperature of food with a meat thermometer.
- How do you say i'm sry in french
- How do i keep myself from loving my best friend that i live with?
- Who did the Packers pick up in the 1st round in 2008 Draft?
- Where do I go to take pictures from my computer camera?
- How do you know about acting auditions for movies?
- Is Victims of Society a band name?
- What stores carry the movie fast five?
- what is the flying dogs name in the movie neverending story ?
- What does the real housewives of Atlanta husbands to for a job?
- Who invented the mustang cobra
- Why does crying make people tired
- Ya but its not that simple anyways