Mar 18, 2009 … Keeping food warm is not enough. Harmful bacteria can multiply between 40° and 140°F. Set oven temperature high enough to keep the hot food at 140°F or above. Check internal temperature of food with a meat thermometer.
- What characteristics can not be used to tell the difference between living and non living things
- What is the name of the Chinese guy that ate a large number of hotdogs?
- can you give me some exciting, video game-related news
- How would I send a license plate number to the police through text?
- Why does kemmerich tell Paul to take the boots for muller?
- Where can I get hollow needles in nashville, tn?
- What is the abreation for apartment.
- Can you treat a upper respiratory infection with pennicillin?
- Who is Georgio Fedon?
- What number can i text to request a song on star 98,7?
- How do I get duct tape off my mouth without using my hands?
- What does a cyst seen in the left thyroid mean?