Mar 18, 2009 … Keeping food warm is not enough. Harmful bacteria can multiply between 40° and 140°F. Set oven temperature high enough to keep the hot food at 140°F or above. Check internal temperature of food with a meat thermometer.
- Why do the Chicago Bull's jerseys say Los Bulls?
- How do you ward off zombies?
- What does sin gana mean?
- How do i get a court ordered paternity test if the mother is not cooperating in the least bit?
- Where are the Ghost Hunters going this Halloween?
- Do Rite Aid inhalers ever expire?
- What does BOP stand for on an oil drill rig?
- Can you own a house in Washington DC?
- What is the difference between an hicapa pistol, and a regular pistol?
- What is the longest book in the world, other than the dictionary?
- When did Girard Walden die?
- What is the zipcode in Page, WV?