The glands in your mouth start making saliva when you smell food because they have a built-in reflex. The saliva’s purpose is to coat your mouth in order to get it ready to break down food.
- who is eva laurance?
- How do you complete level 9 in Blockdude on the calculator? MORE.
- Who is the coolest chick in the world?
- Is orange beach in Mississippi, Alabama, or Florida?
- Is it normal for a bird to have black dots on their head?
- If you have an IV bag that reads Heparin 25,000 units in 500ml of 0.9% Sodium Chloride, what rate do you set the IV pump to infuse the correct amount of Heparin for?
- where is desert oasis?
- Can you Take allergy medicine in the last trimester of your pregnancy?
- what else is John Hodgman in?
- How strong is Serena Williams?
- Who is taylor cooper?
- How many computers has Mac made?