A tourniquet is designed to prevent a wounded limb from dying or experiencing additional problems; the time it takes for a limb to experience utter failure depends on the severity of the initial wound, whether you have a tourniquet or not.
- How many times does a deck of cards need to be shuffled to be random?
- What is the legal age to be home by yourself More
- What is a free powerball system
- Do you need to be 16 t drive a golf cart in California?
- What years did Jefferson serve as president?
- Who is Kylee Wright?
- who was the costar with jim carey in dumb and dumber
- Is muscle milk or similar shakes safe for teens?
- Was Thomas Jefferson closer in political philosophy to modern day Republicans or Democrats?
- How does Tigerclaw become evil in Warriors ?
- When did youtube origanate?
- How big are the VW Bus gas thanks?