A tourniquet is designed to prevent a wounded limb from dying or experiencing additional problems; the time it takes for a limb to experience utter failure depends on the severity of the initial wound, whether you have a tourniquet or not.
- Why does vanilla smell good
- What college athletic teams are in the gulf coastal confrence?
- When What is the core dealing with
- where was Maya Angelou a professor?
- who plays the three blind mice in the movie Mother Goose Rock And Rhymes,
- What is the number to 'my moon' in brooklyn?
- Who plays ''smoke in the wind"
- Why is kiss 107.9 kiss 108?
- How do you spell admit, believe and confess in spanish?
- Does the Delmo have a website and if so link me?
- Do you know whats long and hard ?
- What is it called when your friend says good stuff about you to girl