Most people receive their first unemployment payment within two to three weeks of filing their initial claims, according to the Department of Labor. The DOL further reports that some states have mandatory waiting periods of one week. In these states, your second week claimed is the first week of payment. !
- can i text an msn messenger user? and if so, how?
- How to say 'ashamed' in French?
- Can a 16 year old boy start going bald?
- Who discovered the cell? What is a cell?
- How far is it from Sacramento CA to Las Vegas NV?
- How do you make a voice recording on a Samsung Intensity cell phone?
- What is the most powerful gang on the east side of America?
- Can a iPod nano's be jailbroken?
- Can you tell me how to go super sayian?
- Is Alice In Chains from Seattle or Texas?
- Ill try the fan but not ice =)
- Is maroon a purplish or redish color?