The Tikkun HaKlali consists of the following Psalms said in this order: 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, and 150. kol tov!
- What are the chords to the song Beautiful by Jim Brickman featuring Wayne Brady?
- What do tissues of differnt kinds come together to make?
- How many registered voters are there in the state of NJ?
- What top tv show of 1970
- Who do you think would win in a brawl--- wonderwoman or catwoman?
- Does santa lay eggs?
- What are leg exercise that don't involve running
- What is another word for calico?
- Who is presedental library occupies 90 acres of campus on texas?
- What does reno mean
- How many playing hours are in Dragon Quest IX?
- How many milligrams of omega three do you need in your diet everyday?