Ace in the game Circle of Death means rhyme. Whoever picks the card says a sentence, and the next in line (clockwise) has to rhyme the sentence. Continue until someone crews up.
- Who is Michael Courtwright from Lexington, TN?
- Who was it who sent their ear in the mail
- Where is Busch gardens Europe?
- What is the prohibition of America
- Should i give up on love because of a bad relationship?
- Can racism be used as a theme for a story?
- Where do you buy stuffed animals in a mall?
- Can the 2g iPod touch be jail-broken with Limera1n?
- How many pounds a week on average would someone lose if they stopped eating?
- What is Michael Comb's cellphone number?
- What is La Reina Isabel famous for in Spain?
- What will happen if my friend never goes pee?