To do a burn out, Put the car in first gear. Hold in the clutch. Rev the engine, Pull on the handbrake, Release the clutch. Move the hand brake up and down to control the burnout, To stop the burnout ease off the accelerator and free the brake.
- Has Dennis L. Rader been executed yet?
- How does the gulf war compare to the American revolution?
- Do merocrine sweat glands produce body odor
- How can grapes help your heart?
- What is the address for the super 8 in murray ky?
- How do you say Happy Christmas in French
- Where does the name "Niko" come from?
- How far is Lehi, UT from Salt Lake City, UT?
- Whats a good recipe for chicken stirfry
- Where can you buy the Iglo hair gel?
- What is the most popular song in Jackson, Ms?
- How tall is the rapper Wall-A?