When the main clause verb is in the past or past perfect, the verb in the subordinate clause must be in the past or past perfect. The exception to this rule is when the subordinate clause expresses what is commonly known as a general truth. !
- If you birthday is september 20 what is your horoscope sign
- What are the election results thus far?
- How do you choose how many significant numbers to round to?
- How do you unsweetened Sweetened cream cheese?
- How do you say I love you in Russian with English lettering
- Is the bob Marley song called funky reggae party or punky reggae party?
- Does Diego has a girlfriend?
- What was England's Indian allies?
- Who was the owner of national wrestling alliance Big will?
- can you tell me My computer says i am connected to the internet but it does not work how do i fix this? Its wireless internet at a library
- Was there an earthquake in Chino Hills, California
- Where can I purchase a grill?