When the main clause verb is in the past or past perfect, the verb in the subordinate clause must be in the past or past perfect. The exception to this rule is when the subordinate clause expresses what is commonly known as a general truth. !
- How many calories are burned painting a wall if you weigh 120 pounds.
- Can someone love someone if they cheat?
- Who are some authors like r a nelson?
- What is Wolverine's birthday?
- Who is Mackenzie Martin?
- What does tween mean
- What was the meat scandel?
- Which sells more Ranch or Blue cheese?
- How long does it take to get from Lubbock, Texas to Rockwall, Texas?
- Where does sir mixalot live in Washington?
- Why would extreme heat knock electrons off atoms?
- What is two plus eight million?