When the main clause verb is in the past or past perfect, the verb in the subordinate clause must be in the past or past perfect. The exception to this rule is when the subordinate clause expresses what is commonly known as a general truth. !
- Is the Mormon religion considered Christian?
- What computer is better a refurbished mac or a new one.
- Whose number is 509 995 4875?
- What foods have high concentrations of niacin?
- What was the deficit spending in 2005 in the United States?
- What does DOE stand for when talking about wages or salaries?
- Does Cheesecake Factory have nutritional information on their website yet?
- What was considered the best sedan car in 1996?
- What is the number for Round Table Pizza Watsonville, CA?
- If you have 6, 2 volt, 2.5 AH batteries combined is that the same thing as a 12 volt car battery?
- What are good and bad things about the phone the pantech matrix in att?
- Is 25 millimeters equal to 1 inch?