The English phrase, ‘is that why’ is translated to French as being, c’est pour cela que.
- What is the name of the lady who does the make up on What Not to Wear?
- Who manufacturer the car called a Crossfire
- How can you make 35 bucks in one hour?
- Where is El Tulillo, Mexico?
- What is the disease called when a person is obsessed with their mother?
- Who is Curtis Granderson playing for in the 2010 baseball season?
- Do you need a plug to use the guitar for guitar hero on ps2?
- Has anyone ever named their kid doo?
- What are four materials that are not absorbed by the human body?
- What are the animals in the show Dinosaurs made out of?
- Are you having fun? I'm just talking to my boyfriend, I don't really have plans anymore.
- Do aligators gallop or run and how fast?