Oil refineries are large scale plants, processing about 100k to several hundred thousand barrels of crude oil a day. B/c of the high capacity, many of the units operate continuously as opposed to processing in batches.
- Who is duane earl davis
- How do you explain mind games?
- What concave vs convex
- What country is a schnitzel from?
- I'm bored again! <forever at last!>
- Who invented plant anatomy?
- What Do you do when your supposed best friend wants to fight you because of a rumor he heard?
- How can I download things and save them to my iPhone?
- Where were Lorraine, John, and the Pigman doing while leaving Beckmans in the book The Pigman?
- What is the funniest happy birthday song.
- Who did the Seahawks beat in the 2007 playoffs?
- how do you say" reading my book" in spanish