The Didgeridoo is a long conical wooden instrument, used traditionally by the Aboriginal people of Northern Australia.
The didgeridoo (or didjeridu) is a wind instrument of the Indigenous Australians of northern Australia. .
- How about the coolest one word palindrome?
- How did it get in phoenix Arizona?
- what does ot mean to leave the army with honorable discharge?
- How long should I be doing this? Should I feel pain?
- Was there a mammoth found in mammoth cave in KY?
- How do you say I hope you had a great day by making mine horrible in a nice way?
- What system is Tony Hawk ride for?
- Is the big duck building in new york popular?
- What is a fun virtual website where you can have your own account on for kids?
- What does "bile" mean, in the song, "bile them cabbage down"?
- How many people are on a basball team?
- What is the mac make up brush numbered 494 used for?