A conjunction is a joiner, a word that connects (conjoins) parts of a sentence. It may help you remember these conjunctions by recalling that they all have fewer than four letters. Also, remember the acronym FANBOYS: For-And-Nor-But-Or-Yet-So. Do you have another question for ?
- Are there grandparent custodial rights in the state of Colorado?
- What was created to keep students in school and allowed them to work around?
- Does John Goodman play in alice in wonderland?
- Who are some ancient Olympic athletes?
- Why is sean murry is losing weight?
- Is there a soy flavored ice cream?
- Has the film Uglies been cast yet?
- Has Starbucks began selling their Mocha Coconut Frappacino in California?
- What state is Walhalla in 404 Racing?
- How did San Francisco become so rich?
- What does the other dice say
- Who is Monique Luck?