Citric acid is a weak organic acid. It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic, or sour, taste to foods and soft drinks. It is contained in most fruits including Cranberry juice.
- What is the name of the south park when someone takes a dump in the urinal?
- What is Blue Seed
- What does pleading nolo mean when you get a ticket?
- What country got hit by a tsunami a few years ago
- What is the zip code for the plains in va
- What book is the movie "the soloist" based on?
- What is the longest word in the English language including medical terms?
- Where can you get a cute long vest.?
- Is it too early in the season to use doe in estrus deer pee and a doe bleat call for hunting whitetail deer in ohio?
- When and How are rainbows formed?
- What are some cell phones from the company Cspire?
- What about the 3GS?