No, you do not need certification to pump fuel into a plane. The job is called an aircraft lineman and some airlines require a CDL to drive the fuel trucks out to planes. Other than that you only need a high school diploma.
- What is the name of kevin's neighbor with the shovel in home alone?
- What can't you do in a small claims court?
- What cut of beef is good for shish kabobs
- How do you become an airport courier?
- Who is George G. Thompson from Michigan?
- How can i get people to know i am an available babysitter
- Could you please help me out, I am giving a speech on computers?
- How long does it take to get from Roanoke Virginia and Charlotte North Carolina?
- Is barbacoa cow tongue?
- What was in the box Jill Tuck received in Saw 5?
- How does the book Peace Like a River end?
- if In computers a real value has how many bits?