No, you do not need certification to pump fuel into a plane. The job is called an aircraft lineman and some airlines require a CDL to drive the fuel trucks out to planes. Other than that you only need a high school diploma.
- Who has the greatest fans in all of hockey?
- What is Thebes the capital of?
- How many cats do you know that can juggle 5 tennis balls?
- What animals have no natural predators?
- Have you heard of the Medina Musical Bees?
- Can a person tear a tendon from running?
- Was there ever a president to serve three terms
- What is the best sigma college in the world?
- How many Oscars has Martin Scorcese been nominated for?
- Are there any matriarchal cultures in Africa?
- How far is The Alamo from San Antonio, TX?
- How do you say I'm gonna break your heart in French?