Mixing bleach and ammonia creates a poisonous chlorine gas. It burns the lungs and can cause death. The amount of time depends on the size of the room and ventilation. 4 now!
- What date was the 2008 world series?
- Does the meat supplier "US food" torture or put chemicals in their meat?
- How far away is columbia missouri from tulsa oklahoma?
- What are the 9 films pixar has made in order?
- what movie is about an older guy that goes to college?
- What size turbo is in an 1986 merkur?
- What does no fritura de pescado en la cocina mean in english?
- How do you spell hope in icelandic?
- What is a motto that Marie Therese Robet Geoffrin followed?
- What are some good middle names for a boy named Jackson?
- What is there to do in Burlington MA?
- What is something fun that you can do in a car at 5 in the morning?