Mixing bleach and ammonia creates a poisonous chlorine gas. It burns the lungs and can cause death. The amount of time depends on the size of the room and ventilation. 4 now!
- Where is Mark Thomas?
- What sports team is the Billikins?
- Why don't guys shave their legs? I love you.
- If I think my daughter has autism and I just pretend like there's nothing wrong what can happen to her?
- Why did America fight the Europeans?
- How far is Kalamazoo Michigan from Jackson Michigan
- What is "daps and pounds"? Like as in reffered to in kid cudi and chip tha ripper songs.
- Where can i get blood work done to check for anemic for free in anaheim?
- Can you give me the number to the Subway in Mora,MN?
- Who are the Buffalo Sabres draft picks in 2011
- What is a cowal?
- When taking someone's temperature under their arm, do you have to add any degrees to it