To keep hot foods safe, keep them at 140 degrees F or above. Cold food must be kept at 40 degrees F or below (in the refrigerator or freezer). Bacteria grow rapidly between 40 and 140 degrees F. Discard all perishable food left at room temperature longer than 2 hours; 1 hour in air temperatures above 90 degrees F. Use safely refrigerated food in 3 to 4 days; frozen leftovers, 1 to 2 months. This includes cooked chicken. !
- Can you still go to Prude University if you have a GED?
- Who is Kayla Edwards?
- What is the charge on the metal ion in FeCl2? Express as an ion
- What is the price of tickle me cookie monster
- Does swallowing gum effect your body in any way
- How many feet of metal tubing is in a concert euphonium?
- What was the importance of legislature in early colonial America?
- what are some good songs that will let my anger out?
- What is the acceleration of a car that goes from 0 km/h to 100 km/h in 10 seconds?
- Are both pairs of base angles in an isosceles trapezoid congruent?
- Who was miss nsa 16 & under 2010 in Perioa, illinois?
- How many square miles is Bensalem, PA?