To keep hot foods safe, keep them at 140 degrees F or above. Cold food must be kept at 40 degrees F or below (in the refrigerator or freezer). Bacteria grow rapidly between 40 and 140 degrees F. Discard all perishable food left at room temperature longer than 2 hours; 1 hour in air temperatures above 90 degrees F. Use safely refrigerated food in 3 to 4 days; frozen leftovers, 1 to 2 months. This includes cooked chicken. !
- What is the price on the orange supra that brian drives in fast and the furious?
- Is the 'dead end haunted house' scary?
- Are there any real reports of people coming back from the dead like zombies?
- How did he lose his mom?
- How do I express my feelings to my fiance, I am not sure how to show my love
- What symbol goes above the a to make the ahhh sound?
- How recent is the mtg set 'Magic 2012'?
- What water parks are near Sandusky Ohio?
- What does the Vietnamese name Le mean?
- Do all plants have an epidermis?
- Was the Jay Z concert good?
- Facts about trace cyrus(: