Your normal menstrual cycle begins 14 days after ovulation. Conception needs to occur within those 14 days and so does spotting.
- When was the first Hanukkah?
- What are some dances from Fiji?
- is normal to eat toe nails four a living?
- What is the verb to collect in German?
- What does formaldahyde actually do?
- Is it more unhealthy to oversleep or not get enough sleep
- How many calories does 2 egg whites and an apple have combined?
- What song has the lyrics 'woah I'm so in love with you' and 'look what your doing to me?'
- Is it possible to get stomach pain after eating while you have the flu?
- Are the names Sarah and Abraham compatible?
- How long would it take to go from a size 17 to 7 in jeans?
- Did 2010 NBA lottery draft happen already?