An apple contains five carpels arranged star-like, each carpel containing one or two seeds for an average of 10 seeds per apple.
Each carpel should contain 2 seeds, for a total of 10 seeds per apple.
There are approximately 15 seeds in one apple! !
The center of an apple contains five carpels arranged in a five-point star, each carpel containing one to three seeds. !
- What items exist because of animal by-products?
- What is the alcohol percentage of a bottle of yuengling traditional beer?
- what is the name of Pumba in French?
- Do they have a Grease sing a long at Marcus Movie Theatres in Orland Park?
- What is the percentage of crimes to convictions?
- Where can I get age of empires 3: the Napoleonic era?
- How can you get the ultimate confession
- Do you find stuff like that weird?
- Can Tigers and Lions be bred?
- What is the name of the song that goes, '20 percent muscle and 30 percent concentration'
- What is sea life that begins with a "C"?
- Will I gain weight if I ate a big meal and took a nap right afterwards?