An apple contains five carpels arranged star-like, each carpel containing one or two seeds for an average of 10 seeds per apple.
Each carpel should contain 2 seeds, for a total of 10 seeds per apple.
There are approximately 15 seeds in one apple! !
The center of an apple contains five carpels arranged in a five-point star, each carpel containing one to three seeds. !
- Does rum raisin ice cream get you drunk?
- Can you use relaxer made for black girls hair on extremely curly white girls hair?
- How many times did joe sewell strike out in his career ?
- What is better purple joose or jungle joose?
- Does common come out in terminator salvation?
- What kind of venom do rhinoceros vipers have?
- How far is Russia from New York
- Does rachel gibsom wear a thong?
- What are Contrast the ideological responses to the economic collapse by the following groups: conservatives, liberals, and radicals.
- What groups went threw on AG T on 7/28/10?
- Dietze music briarhurst lincoln, ne
- Is it possible to buy a African wild dog?