Wrong in French is mauvais or to do someone wrong is mal agir (envers). Correct in French is corriger. !
- What does "hova" stand for in the artist jay-Z's nickname...
- I think i might be gay since i ask if everyone else is
- Why is mick jewish?
- How do you say big fish in polish?
- What does real honeycomb taste like?
- What is the number for Justice in Bridge Water Falls, Ohio?
- What word that rhymes with inquisition means destroy?
- What is your highest score on mario?
- How many Drake and Josh episodes have been shown to date?
- what is the difference between athletic training and physical therapy?
- What does galar mean in Spanish please?
- What would 37 degrees Fahrenheit convert to Celsius?