No. In some states, Medicaid is made primarily for seniors 65 years and older, however it is also for low-income individuals and families.
- If you cut the end of a cats claw will it grow back?
- Who is Aimee Garcia from Dinuba, California?
- What are some funny things to write on a get well card for surgery?
- What if you have eight beers?
- Can I make out if I'm 12?
- Did Marisa Tomei win an Oscar for My Cousin Vinny?
- Will I get jumped at school or somewhere else?
- What is the location of the anthropology store in Chicago, IL?
- where do it's molecules go as ice melts,
- What is the definition of the verb ravish?
- If someone has stomach ulcers, should they quit drinking alcohol?
- How long is a 1981 Delorean?