Diomedes was a Greek hero in the Trojan War; the husband of Aigialeia; the son of Tydeus and the captain of the army from Argos.
- Where is the corn dog capital of the world?
- What oil companies buy their gasoline in Canada?
- What junior high did michael jordan attend?
- What is the song that plays durring the "perfect cheer" in the chess cheerleader sketch from snl starring will ferell?
- How many miles is from fountain green utah to murray utah?
- Can Olympic swimmers have tattoos on there back?
- Hey what does tellamo mean?
- Are you fat or married or gay or do you have kids
- What are things girls like said to them MORE
- Does genital warts have to do with AIDS?
- What is the lead actresses name in Hair Spray?
- Do most lizards have a third eye on top their head?