The name ‘lanthanum’ is derived from the Greek word lanthaneis, which means ‘to lie hidden’. The symbol for this chemical element is ‘La’. It is the most abundant of the rare earth elements, found in India, Brazil, Australia and Africa. It discovered by a Swedish famous chemist, Carl Gustaf Mosander, in the form of oxide lanthana, in 1839.
- What does the phrase 'I'm grinding on you' mean?
- What year did the Industrial Revolution transform Europe into a land of cities?
- Where is the shark used in Jaws located?
- Who was the rock guitarist on Michael Jackson's Dirty Diana song?
- What is the green barnette?
- What song does ok slider howl a lot in on animal crossing city folk?
- Are there any naked photos of eva longoria online
- How do you be a wingman for someone that likes the same person you do?
- When was the poem "my son the man" written?
- What are good questions to ask your dad you have never met?
- Whats a really good website to get all of the information about a book that i would need for a book report
- are there flamingos in california?