The name ‘lanthanum’ is derived from the Greek word lanthaneis, which means ‘to lie hidden’. The symbol for this chemical element is ‘La’. It is the most abundant of the rare earth elements, found in India, Brazil, Australia and Africa. It discovered by a Swedish famous chemist, Carl Gustaf Mosander, in the form of oxide lanthana, in 1839.
- What happens to red heads hair when they get old?
- How long would it take me to lose about 20lbs if I am a 16 yr old male weigh 150ish and i am 5ft 10in?
- What is the Berlin Walk?
- Who was the creator of the anime "Darker Than Black"?
- What type of jobs do you need a workers permit for at 16?
- What is an antonym for the word dogged?
- Why is ephedrine dangerous and illegal?
- Can picking your nose affect the size of ur nostril?
- If The measures of a triangle are in the ratio of 1:4:5. Find the measure of each angle?
- What is the maxium sentence for a juvenile runaway?
- IF i'm 18 what should my bpm be?
- Which one can look back and say 'I am the 3rd last in line' if there are 10 sheep in a straight line