Symptoms of Chronic Movement Disorder are excessive blinking, grimaces of the face, quick movements of the arms, legs, or other areas, and sounds (grunts, throat clearing, contractions of the abdomen or diaphragm). Check with your doctor.
Restless leg syndrome (RLS, restless legs syndrome) is a common cause of painful legs. The leg pain of restless leg syndrome typically eases with motion of the legs and becomes more noticeable at rest. Restless leg syndrome also features worsening of symptoms and leg pain during the early evening or later at night.
- When did 'Grease' debut on Broadway?
- How long do elites live for in halo 3?
- Can you Name something an old man might be wearing that he keeps adjusting.
- What is the chorus to the song 'Daydreamin' by Lupe Fiasco?
- Do hurricanes have rain?
- how do u say 'im not gay' in portugese?
- How many miles is murfreesboro tn to louisville ky?
- Who is the main character in Rahcard Paul Evan's The Locket?
- How many days could a human live with any food or drink?
- Can you overdose on cloraseptic?
- What was the song at beginning of switched at birth?
- What is the effect hot sauce on potato chips?