The phrase "ich bin heiss fur dich" translates into English as "I’m hot for you". Take care, and !
"I’m hot for you" Is the English translation from the German phrase: "ich bin heiss fur dich." !
- I don't want a link i want somewhere i can text
- What band does James Krumwiede play the drums for?
- What is the name of the black female NFL commentator?
- How do you make an impromptu speech
- Is eating a norm?
- How many total girls live in the U.S.?
- Can you spread skin tags to other parts of your body?
- does a human grow more hair or skin in their lifetime?
- Who is Jade Jordan in Spokane WA?
- Is it true if you play a Metallica song backwards you can hear something?
- Who is the song "Blueberry Pie" by?
- Where did lemonade come from and what year