The phrase "ich bin heiss fur dich" translates into English as "I’m hot for you". Take care, and !
"I’m hot for you" Is the English translation from the German phrase: "ich bin heiss fur dich." !
- Can you get whiplash from your head going to the side?
- What is the cheat for no wanted stars in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Playstation?
- Are the new balance zips a good shoe?
- What does ca. Mean?
- What is difference with the ball in NCAA football vs. NFL?
- What does GTO stand for in the pontiac GTO car brand?
- Why do people shiver and chatter their teeth when they are cold?
- What is the percentage of people named Dylan in the US
- How do you say gay in hindi Om/
- what are the qualifications 2 be a pilot in the air force
- why do only boys play fieldhockey in england?
- What legendary guitar player is known as 'slow hand'?