WS in knitting means wrong side, for instance the inside of the sweater. Stated to indicate which side is facing you when carrying out instructions. !
- What is the origin of the act of hanging Christmas lights?
- Where is the world's richest economy?
- Can you airdrop into Six Flags?
- Who was the first woman bus driver?
- What is the movie with Alec Baldwin and Anthony Hopkins where they are lost in the woods?
- Okay good, I believe he is the one
- What is the law called that requires you to pay federal income tax
- What is the abbreviation for the word "Attorney General"?
- How do I make a The Jack O Latern mixed drink?
- Is it harmful to eat a uncooked human?
- Where is General Sherman Junior High?
- How many proton pumps does the mitochondrion have?