Competence-noun 1. the quality of being competent; adequacy; possession of required skill, knowledge, qualification, or capacity: He hired her because of her competence as an accountant. You need confidence to have competence.
- How do u say "you are beautiful" in Spanish?
- What is closest ski mountain to Connecticut?
- What is the best way to get a job at Hooters?
- What is the name of the school on the movie breakfast at tiffany's?
- Are dogs allowed to eat Hot Dogs?
- What battle is also known as the Battle Of Shoes in the Civil War?
- What is the donut for a car filled with?
- Can I have some Information to contact a holocaust survivor
- Is Hayao Miyazaki retired?
- Where does david williams live
- What band is the lead singer of Omarosa formerly a member of?
- What would you get if you split Chuck Norris in half?