Competence-noun 1. the quality of being competent; adequacy; possession of required skill, knowledge, qualification, or capacity: He hired her because of her competence as an accountant. You need confidence to have competence.
- What is a lucky prime number
- Who is the person that made the Statue of Liberty
- What artist is Don't Speak Americano by?
- What is the last verse of seasons of love from Rent?
- What city did American Idol contestant Jordan Sparks audition in?
- Can crushed up Advil help take away acne?
- Who was the pope during the second world war?
- How to obtain the number of text message you have sent and received for your cell phone for Verizon
- Who was the girl in XMen who sucked everyone's powers?
- Where is least expensive stores to get Ralph Lauren Polo's?
- How do you say the prettiest in spanish?
- What score did rotten tomatoes give the new movie Obsessed?