The role viruses cause in diseases such as Aids and Smallpox is that the virus attaches itself onto a cell like a host and sucks the life out it. Therefore the cell dies and the more they die off the less cells you have left to defend diseases.
- What does Steven Biko do now?
- Which actor plays Terence Stebman on Prison Break?
- Where did the 2004 Tsunami hit?
- What year did i join the marines WVU
- What song does Buffalo Bill sing in Annie?
- How do i eat healthy at a fast food place?
- Why did the Quakers not have a church?
- Where is the quote 'I like your jacket' from?
- do you think ill get a chance with anybody soon
- Could I raise my own clone?
- What is the base for ceramics?
- What does w4m mean?