Fire needs oxygen to burn. If you replace enough oxygen in the area of the fire with carbon dioxide it will put the fire out.
- What are some of the Paul Frank characters?
- How do I request a song on 95.5 the beat?
- Do financial consultants get benefits?
- Will Guitar Hero 4 have the band Tool
- Are menthol cigarettes better or worse for you than regular ones?
- Where was the recent shark attack in CA?
- How can I do a hard reset for a Samsung Seek
- what is the year 2005 in china
- Is resentment and regretting the same thing?
- What are all the countries in South America where Spanish is NOT the primary language spoken?
- What were the features of the 18th century agricultural revolution?
- How many km are in 300m?