Fire needs oxygen to burn. If you replace enough oxygen in the area of the fire with carbon dioxide it will put the fire out.
- How many Earl's are there in the world?
- What But what if its not actually a date you just kinda like each other.
- Are Drew Lachey and Leah Lachey still married?
- If I am on an antiseptic for a yeast infection, does that affect my birth control?
- Why are my poinsetta plants losing their leaves?
- What does F.L.I.R.G. Stand for?
- Why was Victor Frankenstein confined for several months?
- How did the railroads contribute to the development of the northwest?
- is b.a.n.g (or Begin a New Government) a good band?
- What is the newest jones soda FLAVOR YOU CAN THINK OF.
- What kind of stuff can help your voice besides honey?
- What is the 100th odd number?