In the 18th century, the American Dream was defined by being able to rise from rags to riches in the New World. A person needed enough money to get here and then be able to make more money than they ever dreamed of.
- How long after you stop breast feeding can you get pregnant?
- Is it rare for a horse to have blue eyes?
- what are the most accurate polls for the presidential elections
- What are the lyrics to the song: I know that you think about me, will i think about you to by Ronnie Day?
- What colors are the Chicago Bears cheerleaders uniforms?
- What is the song in disney's mulan that sings about wives?
- What color is the near right corner me a chess board?
- Does the Mormon church own part of the Pepsi company?
- What does Grendel discover about men?
- What does Fles say to Biranna when she says "I love you, daddy" and he says what At the very end of 1 on 1?
- What a good nickname for Jessica Cook?
- Are you supposed to turn over every fifteen minutes when your tanning?