Dozing (verb) 1. sleeping lightly or fitfully. 2. falling into a light sleep unintentionally (often fol. by off): He dozed off during the sermon. ! 242 242
- What are some words with the root/base word labor in them?
- Who is 19-year-old Christopher Mazzell of Ladson, SC?
- What does multipotent mean?
- How tall are Christian Agularia and Brittney Spears?
- What is the significance of the peace dove of the 60s and 70s?
- What scanning techniques allow psychologists to view changes in brain activity whilr people listen to music or solve math problems?
- What are you planning to be for Halloween?
- How do you say dessert in Greek?
- How do you do the red and black card trick?
- How would u start an essay about your strengths and weaknesses?
- what is the ability vigilance in Magic the Gathering
- What is the zipcode for berlin lake?