According to some legal experts, an individual is not allowed to insure in their name any property belonging to someone else. This effectively means that you cannot insure a car belonging to your friend or a rental company.
- How long will it take on average to drive from Denver to Omaha?
- What is the best mobile scanner made?
- Is Phil Baker dateing anyone?
- Who did he marry while he was wearing a wedding dress?
- What poem has the phrase 'water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink'
- What percent of people marry the person they plan to marry?
- What song says I want to taste your body taste your face. Taste below your waist.
- What does it mean to decant a bottle of wine?
- What was the top 5 for the 2010 Nascar All Star race?
- What all can you do? What are you able to send me?
- who is better, shepard fairey or banksy?
- What is the percentage of overweight elderly people?