Indiana’s ban on text messaging while driving is now in effect. Indiana was the 32nd state to ban texting while behind the wheel. The law became effective July 1, 2011, with fines up to $500. Drivers under the age of 18 may not use cell phones, text messaging devices or other wireless telecommunications devices.
- Are there 2 versions of Pokemon Yellow?
- How many fingers does Piccolo use when charging his special beam cannon in Dragon Ball Z?
- What happened in the movie the american haunting?
- What are some nicknames that are playful?
- Does the meat from a female cow taste different than that of a male cow?
- How many hits does Don Mattingly have?
- If you have ridges in your thumbnail what does it mean
- Why is the vetter giving awful answers just to rack up pennies I am a vetter to.
- what is the address for wrenthem outlets in MA?
- Which blood cells are part of your immune system
- What is the story behind Michael Jackson's 'Man In The Mirror'?
- What List six examples of temperate deciduous fruits.