No. In 2008, Minnesota legislators filed a bill allowing anyone over 18 to buy alcohol in bars or restaurants. It wasn’t enacted.
- Y is that funny
- Why would any guy want to get a genital bisection?
- What are speed limits for mopeds indianapolis IN?
- What are the nutritional facts for an everything bagel from Panera
- Alexandria's genesis. How does a baby get it?
- How come my real dad doesn't want anything to do with me?
- What is the average sentence for 2 counts of burglary with a weapon?
- What cars can go 0-60 in 5 seconds
- I asked about the band placebo what is considered their most popular song?
- What engine did the 1970 chevrolet monte carlo come stock with?
- Which foot is forward in a "righty batters stance"?
- What is the number one selling type of cereal in the United States