The phrase "does your computer work yet" translated to Spanish is "hace su trabajo de la computadora todavía."
- What is an example of an index sign?
- What is this quote from, its like my heart is a tooth and its got a cavity that can only be filled with children?
- If 3 identical lamps are connected in a parallel circuit to each other and then connected to a 6 V battery, what is the voltage drop across each lamp?
- Should I get a Visa or Mastercard?
- What is 'bored' in Latin?
- What is the name of the sport the involves a net and kicking a ball over a net and it is played similarly to volleyball?
- How do you apply hanging indent on new word?
- Can a female feel if her egg attaches to her uterin wall?
- What do t-cells in the lungs do?
- How to say Eternal life in greek?
- What word ending has the most rhymes?
- is Msimangu black or white In the book cry, the beloved?