The best changes you can make in your lifestyle to help prevent cardiovascular disease is to do some type of exercise every day and cut out all the fatty and processed junk food that you can. Also, learn about nutrition and how to read food labels.
- What TV station are the Grammys on?
- Who is the Indian girl that talks a lot off of the office
- What is a cinquain sequence poem about the future.
- How do you say 'I had lots of fun' in French?
- What is a healthy weight for a 5'9 13 year old athletic girl?
- Who is the singer for kingdom of sorrow?
- what is the nutritional content of a McDonald grilled chicken sandwich?
- If I am at the beach how can I get a tan super fast?
- What colors can be used to tattoo over black as a cover up?
- If you are 15 and you get pregnant do your parents get to choose whether or not to keep the baby?
- Who should have more power, laborers or managers as an economic answer?
- Where is the transmission fluid filter located on the 1992 Mercury Topaz?