SALUTE is an acronym used by the Department of Defense that stands for Size, Activity, Location, Unit, Time, and Equipment. !
- What song has the lyrics don't be fooled by the rocks that i got im still im still draining from the block used to have a little now i have a lot?
- When did issue 1 of the Batman comic premiere?
- If I have epilepsy will my child inherit it?
- How big is hiroshima
- are u a college kid
- How many gallons are in 7200 cubic inches?
- What is the name of the 12 chapter in the 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' movie index?
- What is the last 5 lines of the chorus of Until The Whole World Hears by Casting Crowns?
- What is the Christmas message?
- What is the legal status on Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in MO?
- What is the address of the capital building in Albany, New York?
- What do you do with the music player in act 1 of Indiana Jones 2 for DS?